- I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit version.
- When i am changing the wallpaper i get following message "This image can't be set as wallpaper. An internal error occurred".
- I have already checked registry policies it is good. No virus is there on pc. Have already ran MalwareByte full system scan.
- I have also deleted "slideshow.ini" from D:\Users\mukesh tiwari\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes.
- It is very sad for me to create a new account and transfer all my data in the new account.
- If any other help apart from this would be appreciated.
Edited by mukesh tiwari, 14 June 2010 - 07:49 PM.