1. For the intended usage, the i3-330M should suffice.
2. Not too sure, may be unit specific.
Alternatively, you could get something like this
3. It should come pre-configured, ready to boot.
Others tasks like installing additional software, configuring the system settings are pretty straightforward and easy to get through.
That apart, reading the included manuals should cover the rest.
4. If those programs do not support (check their websites) Windows 7, you will have to upgrade to Pro.
5. No, it's well ventilated.
6. Nope, the Wizards and Guides do a good job of helping you create them.
You should also receive a Win7 recovery disk from Toshiba.
Do post back if you have any questions.
Edited by ReviverSoft, 14 June 2010 - 08:38 PM.