Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Port 113

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 laka1

laka1

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 PM

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:33 AM

How do i stealth it?
Currently, is closed.
Tried it through Comodo Firewall, stealth all ports but no luck.
Have D link router.
Do i need to stealth via router?
If so how?

LAKA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

• Members
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:42 AM

Hello laka 1, Yes you have open your router in a browser, type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar, open your router window and then enter your user name [ if you have one ] and password for your router.Than select the Advanced tab,once your there select the Virtual Server tab,then what you want to do is add port 113 to your Virtual server list as per D-Link Virtual Server list Fill in the form like my link shows,you want to forward 113 to an IP address you don't use,It dosn't have to be the address it shows in my list as long as it not an address your router uses, than select apply and that should do it.Go to GRC.com and check using ShieldsUp,hope this works for you this is how I did it on my router " D-Link-DI-604 " Goodluck Cheers

Edited by sleepwalker, 19 June 2010 - 01:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users