Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Clkh71yhks66.com infection

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cappy72

Cappy72

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 AM

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:38 AM

Hi:

I'm getting a popup from NOD32 that this site was blocked and it shuts down Firefox every time. I've added the IP addy to my firewall and that's how I'm able to post this instead of being shutdown.

I'm running on XP. I've ran a scan with malwarebytes and it doesn't pick anything up nor does my antivirus protection.

From my google searches, I know this is a well-known issue.

Would appreciate help in removing this from my computer. Thanks!

Edited by Orange Blossom, 13 June 2010 - 03:56 PM.
Move to AII as no logs posted and prep. guide not followed. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Cappy72

Cappy72
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:25 PM

Sorry, should have added:

DDS runs, but complains "Not enough main memory to complete the sort" two times within about 30 seconds then just sits there. I let it sit there for some time and nothing happens.

I couldn't complete this step so until someone tells me what I need to do for DDS to run a log, I can't post it unfortunately. My computer isn't low on memory at all so I'm not sure what it's referring to.

Edited by Cappy72, 14 June 2010 - 11:26 PM.

#3 Cappy72

Cappy72
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:46 AM

TDSSkiller solved my issue. Please lock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users