Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Finding My Way

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 geologist

geologist

• Members
  • 124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:27 AM

Hi guye, although I registered a good few months back this is my first post here having moved on from another forum in another place. Have been trying to find 'post new thread' in Security but cant find the right box to click on. Will persevere!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 AM

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:29 AM

In the public forums, simply find the forum you want to post in, click on it to open it up, then hit the NEW TOPIC button at the top right area of the screen.
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 geologist

geologist
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:32 AM

Found it thank you! Now I wonder when those that can help me will find my question?

Edited by geologist, 14 June 2010 - 03:33 AM.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 AM

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:45 AM

As in any forum, sometimes you have to wait until someone with knowledge or experience in a particular subject can answer your question. Very often, the more specific and complex the question is, the more wait for replies.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users