Let's be sure it's all gone.
Run TDDS Killer Please read carefully and follow these steps.
Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:
- Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
- Extract its contents to your desktop and make sure TDSSKiller.exe (the contents of the zipped file) is on the Desktop itself, not within a folder on the desktop.
- Go to Start > Run (Or you can hold down your Windows key and press R) and copy and paste the following into the text field. (make sure you include the quote marks) Then press OK. (If Vista, click on the Vista Orb and copy and paste the following into the Search field. (make sure you include the quotation marks) Then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter.)
"%userprofile%\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe" -l C:\TDSSKiller.txt -v
- If it says "Hidden service detected" DO NOT type anything in. Just press Enter on your keyboard to not do anything to the file.
- It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Allow it to do so.
- When it is done, a log file should be created on your C: drive called "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update
tab, select Check for Updates
scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected
, Post new scan log
into normal mode.
How is it now??
EDIT: Let's remove some tools from here as some contain infected files,eg,ComboFix,:Uninstall ComboFix:
- push the "windows key" + "R" (between the "Ctrl" button and "Alt" Button)
- please copy and past the following into the box ComboFix /Uninstall and click OK.
- Note the space between the X and the /Uninstall, it needs to be there.
Please download OTCleanIt
and save it to desktop. This tool will remove all the tools we used to clean your pc.
- Double-click OTCleanIt.exe.
- Click the CleanUp! button.
- Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
- If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
- The tool will delete itself once it finishes, if not delete it by yourself.
If you receive a warning from your firewall or other security programs regarding OTCleanIt
attempting to contact the internet, please allow it to do so.
Edited by boopme, 13 June 2010 - 08:03 PM.