Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fresh install Multiavchd,on new OS, win7x64 wont work

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dovedescent7

dovedescent7

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 AM

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

Hade to wipe my computer and deceded to go with ultimate win7 x64.Its been SO LONG since i installed Multiavchd (on xp)that i have no idea what im doing wrong but as you can see from the screenshot,there is NO START BUTTON TO CLICK after loading the m2ts file..I did as i remembered to do and Installed tsmuxer,imgburn and,haali,and ffdshow.

Here is a screen of my multiavchd, and off to the bottom right the start button is like half cut off

Posted Image[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is there known problems with Mulitiavchd and win7???

What am i doing wrong here? (i bet its something simple/stupid)

i cant get permission on Doom9's forums to contact Dean k,the program writer.Ive googled the heck out of this.Does anyone know his email,his website is DOWN....

Also,anyone with an alternative(cheap) to multiavchd or EASIER to use,im ALL EARS!!! LOL It all should be wrapped up in one package if you ask me,....Even though dean is a freaking genius....

Sheesh,im wondering if there is anyone here that knows wtf i am even talking about! Im pretty sure last time i was here it was for virus removal etc etc etc lol

Edited by dovedescent7, 10 June 2010 - 09:03 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users