Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

run time error 372

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 quay95

quay95

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:21 PM

:thumbsup: Hi , i have my brothers pc a dell gx270 running XP pro 2002 sp3 i said id look at it for him ,but i need help!
when it starts up the first error is ...c\program files \dellsupportcent.\gs_agent \dsc. unable to launch app. error code 2147023174...also when shutting down i get end program-Windows Forms Parking Window program is not responding (i cant even find that program)

i cant acsess the internet so i downloaded cc cleaner,mbam, and superantispy. to a flash drive ..i was only able to install cc cleaner ......when trying to install mabm i get "run time error 372 "VbalGrid" from vbalsgrid6.ocx. your version of vbalsgrid6.ocx may be outdated, make sure you are using the versio of the controll that was provided with your app"

i was able to install superantispy, however it scanned about 4 mins and vanished. when i tried to open it again, it said Windows cannot acess specified path,or file

when i try to open IE the screen flashes for a nano second like its starting to load then nothing ....

thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,760 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:51 PM

Hello after a lot of reading it seems that the best option is to just get the malware thru DDS. Please go here....
Preparation Guide ,do steps 6 - 9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9,which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
If Gmer won't run,skip it and move on.
Let me know if that went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 quay95

quay95
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:43 PM

i tried it but itt wont let me or move or copy any files onto onto his pc from a flash drive ...i also tried following the trouble installing malwarebites tutoreal but no luck any other suggestions?

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,760 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:04 PM

If you cannot get DDS to work, please try this instead.

Please download RSIT by random/random and save it to your Desktop.
Note: You will need to run this tool while connected to the Internet so it can download HijackThis if it is not located on your system. If you get a warning from your firewall or other security programs regarding RSIT attempting to contact the Internet, please allow the connection.
  • Close all applications and windows so that you have nothing open and are at your Desktop.
  • Double-click on RSIT.exe to start the program.
  • If using Windows Vista, be sure to Run As Administrator.
  • Click Continue after reading the disclaimer screen.
  • Leave the drop down box set to default: "List/folders created or modified in the last 1 month (30 days).
  • When the scan is complete, a text file named log.txt will automatically open in Notepad.
  • Save the log file to your desktop and copy/paste the contents into a new topic in the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum, NOT here.
Important: Be sure to mention that you tried to follow

If still no joy try Use OTL and GMER

• 1. Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  • This is THE Mirror
    2. Save it to your desktop.
    3. Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
    4. Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

5. Push the Quick Scan button.
    6. Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users