Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Installations Close / Task Manager Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Krumbz

Krumbz

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 09 October 2005 - 11:34 AM

Hi, For some reason on some installations it will just close.. No error or anything, it just closes. Im trying to run the installer for Aluria's Spyware Scanner. And the installation will start then just close.. Also on some installations it will go all the way to 100% but freezes up while Creating shortcuts.. If anyone knows how to fix this problem. Please help me.

Also.. When trying to get to Task manager by Ctrl + Alt + Del it will show the icon in the taskbar. on the bottom right. But doesnt show Task manager open on my desktop.. And if i double click the small icon in my taskbar.. It still doesn't appear.. Please help thanks :thumbsup:

Now when i try opening some programs up.. For example (HijackThis). It will just close.. No error or anything, just closes.. Im pretty sure these are spyware problems.. Not sure though.. If anyone can help me.. It will be much appreciated.

Also... I get this error on startup usually... It's a rundll error

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/420/rundll3cr.jpg

No idea what is going on lol.

Edited by Krumbz, 09 October 2005 - 11:48 AM.

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users