Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Youtube

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vigge_sWe

vigge_sWe

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 AM

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:12 AM

Hello,

I have a 100/50 mbps connection, fiber-optics. But, I have problems with youtube, it's slow. A 2 minute video can take up to 1 hour to buffer... Any ideas?

I have a D-Link DIR-600 router, and I am connected to it trough wire. I am on windows 7 and are using firefox. Same issue on all other browsers.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Taomech

Taomech

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 PM

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:33 AM

Would it be possible for you to give us some more information?
Is this a home network or a corporate network?
How many computers are connected and what are they used for?

One idea, though unlikely, is that you may have Quality of Service enabled on your router, lowering the priority of youtube, though this seems very odd.

Thanks,
Taomech

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users