There is a feature into WIN 7 which I cannot disable. I do not want to see a tab preview each time I place my pointer to a tab which is located at my taskbar. I tried to disable the check box from my Taskbar and Start Menu Properties > Taskbar> Preview desktop with Aero Peek, but the check box is already unchecked and disable!
I also found a tutorial at: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/83
... n-off.html and I tried ALL OPTIONS without any positive result!
Lastly in order to disable Aero Peek I have download the last option NUMBER FOUR from this toutorial as follows:
To Disable Aero Peek -
A) Click on the Download button below to download the
3. Click on Save, and save the .zip file to the desktop.
4. Open the .zip file and extract the .reg file to the desktop.
5. Right click the .reg file (On Desktop) and click on Merge.
6. Click on Run, Yes, and OK when prompted.
7. Log off and log on, or restart the computer.
8. When done, you can delete the downloaded .reg and .zip files on the desktop if you like.
BUT STILL NOTHING!!!