Hello Z1sTeM,Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.
What is finding Meredrop trojan and where is is finding it (the file complete)?
Download Security Check
Save it to your Desktop
Double click SecurityCheck.exe
and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
Please post the contents of that document. Please do not
attach your log as that makes it hard to read. **********************
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
from one of these places:http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti...&tag=buttonhttp://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Ant...ware_d5756.htmlhttp://www.besttechie.net/mbam/mbam-setup.exe
Double Click mbam-setup.exe
to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan
", then click Scan
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient
* When the scan is complete, click OK,
then Show Results
to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy&Paste the entire MBAM report (even if it does not find anything) in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log. Please do not
attach your logs as that makes them hard to read. Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.**********************
A new version of HijackThis has been released, Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Please download and install the new version of Hijackthis
Uninstall the old Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 version.
Please post a fresh Hijackthis log. Please do not
attach your log as that makes it hard to read.
Edited by SifuMike, 12 June 2010 - 10:26 PM.