Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

May I ask a question?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hoakieman

hoakieman

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:53 PM

I read through the instructions "before using" but all I need is some help with what items to check for "Hijack this" ver 2.0.2 by Trend Micro to remove the correct items. After Hijack This ran it created a log which I saved. It said to upload it to Trend and when I did I got a list of sites to help of which BleepingComputer was first. Assuming that being first was not just alphabetical but was divinely appointed I chose "BC". I like what I see, but I am such a novice that I don't know where to start. Should I upload my saved log or what? Thanks for any help. The program said I should not delete anyhting that I did know about...Well I don't know nuttin about it so here I am.
Thanks Hoakieman

Dell Inspiron E1705-XPPro-SP3-MB Dell MPO61-SYSMEM 1014 MB-Bios Phoenix (06)-VidAdapt Mobil Intel 945GM 144mB-C=107615MB (68612 Free)

Edited by Orange Blossom, 08 June 2010 - 04:04 PM.
Move to AII as no logs posted and prep. guide not followed. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users