Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

One Note

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cycle

cycle

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

Does the program One Note come with Microsoft Office?? If not does any know where to download it and if it is free or cost money for the license?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MadDawg

MadDawg

• Members
  • 453 posts
  •  

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:50 PM

None of the Office programs are free, but I believe MS offers trial demos. OneNote comes with Office Home and Student, Office Ultimate, as well as stand-alone.

You can get the suites or stand-alone applications here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/buy/buy-...X101835300.aspx
A penguin broke my windows with a half-eaten apple!

#3 cycle

cycle
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

I have Office 2003 Professonal and I don't see "One Note" I ran setup from the cd and then choose Add or Remove Features. I looked through most of the folders including Office Tools and I don't see One Note. Is it not available for Office 2003 Professional?

Thanks

#4 MadDawg

MadDawg

• Members
  • 453 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:51 PM

According to Wikipedia:

OneNote, FrontPage, Visio and Project although branded as Office 2003 applications were not included in any Office 2003 editions.

That said, you'd have to either upgrade to a newer suite or buy OneNote separately. Here's a 60-day trail that you can download, and it looks like you can upgrade to the full version via a registration dialogue: http://download.cnet.com/Microsoft-OneNote...4-10261313.html

Note: You'll need to receive a trial key for Microsoft Office here to be able to try this program.
A penguin broke my windows with a half-eaten apple!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users