Examples of my problem:
This youtube video displays
This youtube video DOES NOT display
NO flash objects display on this site - Screenshot
This Flash site displays 100% fine
The banner DOES NOT display on this site (HTML), and when I view page source, the <img src> code where the banner image should be is just a blank space. Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2
I'm used to just doing clean uninstalls/installs to resolve any issues, and I'm surprised it didn't work with this issue.
I thought for sure that doing this would fix my problem, but the problem did not go away. Here's what I did:
1. Downloaded installations for the latest versions of those browsers to my desktop.
2. Downloaded latest version of Flash to desktop.
3. Downloaded installation for Java.
4. Uninstalled ALL browsers, including IE.
5. Uninstalled ALL adobe products.
6. Uninstalled Java
7. Deleted all remaining folders in Program Files that did not get erased from uninstalation.
8. Ran a Clean-Up & Registry clean with CCleaner.
9. Restarted computer.
10. Installed the latest versions of all browsers
11. Installed latest version of Flash.
12. Installed latest version of Java.
I'm hoping to find a solution that isn't reinstalling the OS, because I'm almost at that point.
Many thanks in advance
Edited by 420247365, 07 June 2010 - 01:59 PM.