Hello, please let me know if you tried to boot in the Last Known Good Configuration.
You can do that by tapping the F8 key on boot up and select the option.
If that does not work, please try the following:
Please download OTLPE
(filesize 120,9 MB)
- When downloaded double click on OTLPENet.exe and make sure there is a blank CD in your CD drive. This will automatically create a bootable CD.
- Reboot your system using the boot CD you just created.
Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from CD follow the steps here
- Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
- Depending on your type of internet connection, you should be able to get online as well so you can access this topic more easily.
- Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
- Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
- OTL should now start.
- Press Run Scan to start the scan.
- When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
- Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this system
- Please post the contents of the OTL.txt file in your reply.
In the mean time I will move this topic to a more appropriate forum.
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome
Malware analyst @ Emsisoft