Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What are the numbers to each monitor screen?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 brooksey!!!

brooksey!!!

• Members
  • 186 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:47 AM

Is there a list somewhere that matches up the amount of monitors to the number of posts?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question, brooksey!!!
.... monitors to the number of posts?

Are you talking about actual computer monitors/screens, or is monitor referring to Moderators?

If you're referring to Mods to the number of posts, a better assesment would be a Mods to Member ratio.
Currently, there are 7 active Mods, and 368,031 registered members, or a ratio of 1 Mod per 52,576 members (368,031 divided by 7).

Per post would be, 1 Mod per 251,205 posts (1,758,438 divided by 7).

If you're talking about actual computer monitors, you would need to know how many monitors each member uses, and then go through every post adding up the numbers.
I'm not about to try and attempt, that one. :thumbsup:

The statistics for posts, and Members, that I used, can be found at the bottom of the forum's homepage.
The number of Moderators can be found by clicking on the word Moderator, at the bottom of the same page.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 PM

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

Or are you talking about this:

The blue squares/ monitors:

1 Monitor - New Member = 0-14 posts
2 Monitors - Member = 15-149 posts
3 Monitors - Forum Regular = 150-349 posts
4 Monitors - Senior Member = 350-599 posts
5 Monitors - Distinguished Member = 600-999 posts
6 Monitors - Forum Addict = 1000 + posts (at this point, you can change Forum Addict to anything you want)

Posting in the Forum Games does not raise your post count.
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#4 brooksey!!!

brooksey!!!
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 186 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

Sorry, I wasn't too clear about what i was talking about! But ^^^^ This is what i mean!
Thanks man!

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,743 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 AM

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

(at this point, you can change Forum Addict to anything you want)

Keeping in mind that it needs to be forum friendly and in the spirit of Bleeping Computer acceptability. :thumbsup:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 brooksey!!!

brooksey!!!
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 186 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

Keeping in mind that it needs to be forum friendly and in the spirit of Bleeping Computer acceptability. :thumbsup:

But of Course!!! :flowers:

#7 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 PM

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:39 PM

Well you are very welcome brooksey!!! :thumbsup:
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users