Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

stratgy games?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sharewareisland

Sharewareisland

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 07 October 2005 - 03:32 PM

does someone know of some good stratgy games?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,783 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 AM

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:29 PM

You could try here.

Be (Google) Safe

Da Animal

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Lord Boer

Lord Boer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 10 October 2005 - 10:56 AM

Hello who ever you are i'm Boer Age of empires 2 with the update of version 2 and the expansion AoE 2 conqeurors is a exilent lan game aswell as stragety it;s my prsonel fafrorite

#4 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 10 October 2005 - 12:25 PM

Hello who ever you are i'm Boer Age of empires 2 with the update of version 2 and the expansion AoE 2 conqeurors is a exilent lan game aswell as stragety it;s my prsonel fafrorite

If you want to try out Age of Empires, you can try out Age of Empires 2, or you can try out Age of Empires 3, gamestop is showing a release date of next week, 10/18, but there is a demo of it thats already out.

If you want massive battles, you can try a Total War series game like their newest one, Rome: Total War, or its new expansion, Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasion.

Personally, for good stragetic and massive battles, I love Rome: Total War.

-Wizdabest

Edited by Wizdabest, 10 October 2005 - 12:27 PM.

#5 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 AM

Posted 10 October 2005 - 12:58 PM

You can also check here:
Free Full Computer Games
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 11 October 2005 - 10:28 AM

There are some classic older computer games.

Empire Earth, a large game with both military and economic aspects---Age of Empires for the serious.
Sid Meier's Civil War, RT military strategy
Waterloo: Napoleon's Last Battle, RT military strategy in the Napoleonic period; recreate the original battle or choose your own forces and situations.
Sim City
Command and Conquer, easy and fun to play ( in many editions).
Rome: Total War, turn based Empire building with economic and military considerations, RT historical battles or make your own. You can combine both modes if you want to spend weeks playing.

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users