Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Oops!Backup v3 - BETA Testers needed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 vellad

vellad

Authorized Altaro Representative

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:11 PM

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that we will soon be launching the BETA program for Oops!Backup version 3.

For those of you that remember, in September last year I posted a similar post - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/lof...hp/t256388.html - so as to get BETA testers for version 2. The feedback we received from the BETA testers was great and we are looking to do the same for version 3.

For those that are reading about Oops!Backup the first time - Oops!Backup is a very easy to use Continuous Data Protect (CDP) software backup product. Oops!Backup automatically tracks changes to documents, photos and other files and allows you to backtrack to any point in time.

We are planning to launch the BETA in about 6 weeks time. We would love to get beta testers to help us beta test Oops!Backup v3. Beta testers will also get a free license once they are accepted into the program.

It's still too early to mention the new features in v3 but I will be making these public to the BETA list later on.

So - anyone that wants to join the Altaro Oops!Backup v3 BETA program go to the http://www.altaro.com/joinbeta.php

Please note that anyone testing the BETA version will be testing a BETA product. This means that the product is at a stage were we think that it has no bugs however we are still not 100% convinced - i.e. there is a possibility that it WILL have some bugs - but probably small ones in the user interface. Once the BETA period finishes we will then release the product in full - and the BETA testers that download and install will get their free license key.

Thanks all

David Vella - Altaro Software
david@altaro.com

P.S. Permission to post given by Grinler
David Vella - david@altaro.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users