Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to Open programs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ymee

Ymee

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 05 June 2010 - 01:00 PM

I have winxp and up until 2 days ago my computer worked fine. Now when I turn it on, I can't open any programs because it keeps saying Low Virtual Memory. I've increased the virtual memory and deleted everything possible but still am unable to open any programs. I've also done scans with Malwarebytes And Esnet Online Virus scan and all came back as clean.

Please Someone Help Me fix this. I'm ready to throw the computer out the door.. GRRRR :thumbsup:

Thank You for your Assistance.

-

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users