Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Update bat for Ultimate Boot CD

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 stidyup

stidyup

• Members
  • 641 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:59 AM

UBCD Updater

Mirror

Ultimate Boot CD is a freeware tool that contains several DOS base AV scanner. However these scanners are usually out of date when you download the file, for them to be effective they need keeping upto date.

I've created a update bat file that will correct this issue and it will update the following before creating a new ISO, McAfee, F-Prot, AntiVir and Avast Unfortunately I can't figure out how to update AVG as there updates are in a bin file that doesn't seem to be able to be accessed other than by the AVG software. If anyone does know a way round this please let me know.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users