No. That is not needed, it will be done automatically, once we do the cleanup process which is now.
The logs look clean.
Please follow/read the steps below to remove the tools we used and for some more information.
Remove Combofix now that we're done with it.
- Please press the Windows Key and R on your keyboard. This will bring up the Run... command.
- Now type in Combofix /Uninstall in the runbox and click OK. (Notice the space between the "x" and "/")
- Please follow the prompts to uninstall Combofix.
- You will then recieve a message saying Combofix was uninstalled successfully once it's done uninstalling itself.
Download and Run OTC
We will now remove the tools we used during this fix using OTC.
- Download OTC by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
- Double click icon to start the program. If you are using Vista, please right-click and choose run as administrator
- Then Click the big button.
- You will get a prompt saying "Being Cleanup Process". Please select Yes.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
Congratulations! You now appear clean!
Now that you are clean, please follow and read some of the prevention tips >over here<. Is your system a bit slow? If so, try some of the points and things suggested here.
If you would like, visit my http://computermalwaresecurity.blogspot.com/ and Subscribe/Follow along.
If you have no more questions, comments or problems please tell us, so we can close off the topic.