Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All kinds of DRAMA

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ovie97

ovie97

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:28 PM

Ok, for some time now, i have been having problems with multiple programs on my laptop. Today I called dell to have them send me a windows restore cd, the tech did a scan of my m140 and found multiple viruses. Internet explorer has not opened in months, when i use Mbam or any other malware scanner, nothing shows up. Windows defender will not run, my antivirus will not pick anything up or update. My antivirus is out of date, and i have a new a/v program but i can not install it. I posted a similar topic a few months ago, and i never got a response, so i am hoping to get some help this go round. thanks, and have a good day, ryan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users