Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Allow myself to introduce myself..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Durden

Durden

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:06 PM

Hi all..

My name is Tyler, and I thought that I would introduce myself.
I am living in Vancouver, BC, and I work on my computer for a large part of my day...

I am not going to lie, and I am assuming that I originally came here for the same reason that many others have.. I was infected.

I have been looking into this problem of mine for a couple of days now, and finally I had to shed my E-go and ask for help..

Since I spend such a large amount of time on my computer, and use it to make a fair portion of my rather meager income, an infected computer is a serious concern for me, so finding this website is a minor miracle and the admins and helpers are nothing short of godly in my books..

So I figured I should jump over here to the general forum and say thank you to everyone making efforts to help out the poor saps like me who know not what they do..
If it's of any worth, I am willing to name my first born after each and every one of you people. Somebody is going to have fun putting that on a birth certificate I am sure..

Currently, I am considering joining the Malware Removal and Training Program, so on my way to my 20 posts I figured I'd make my first (or third, now that I've got my request for help sorted) worthwhile post..

Hope you all have a wonderful day..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 AM

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:35 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users