Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Southern Hi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 msaffa

msaffa

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 AM

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:01 PM

Hi everyone My name is Terri and I am from Gulf Shores, Alabama. I have had better days. We are sitting here waiting for the oil to hit our beautiful beaches. Also my computer has been taking over by an evil creature lol. Glad I could join everyone. Have a wonderful day!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 AM

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:52 AM

Welcome aboard Terri! It is so sad hearing about all the problems caused by the oil there. This will take years to make right again.

You may wish to visit this topic: Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help That should get you started on your way to a clean computer.

Take care

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users