Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus extension eraseme_exe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eleni

Eleni

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 PM

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:25 AM

Hi i have a serious problem with a virus who passed at my system i send you my hijack log it is very urgent i can't remove this virus and it is very difficult to find when i scan with my antivirus which is not working anymore :thumbsup: .
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 23:27:30, on 05/10/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\WinZip\winzip32.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Eleni\LOCALS~1\Temp\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.fr
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.fr
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Liens
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Companion BHO - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_5_7_1.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Companion - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_5_7_1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools-1033] "C:\Program Files\D-Tools\daemon.exe" -lang 1033
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Anti Spam] C:\Program Files\Simon Tools\Anti Spam\ASP.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus C42 Series (Copie 1)] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S10IC2.EXE /P33 "EPSON Stylus C42 Series (Copie 1)" /O5 "LPT1:" /M "Stylus C42"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KAVPersonal50] "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal\kav.exe" /minimize
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/kws/kav...can_unicode.cab
O23 - Service: EPSON Printer Status Agent2 (EPSONStatusAgent2) - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
O23 - Service: fsbwsys - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\F-Secure Anti-Virus\backweb\4476822\program\fsbwsys.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: kavsvc - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal\kavsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NOD32 Kernel Service (NOD32krn) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32krn.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: SmartLinkService (SLService) - - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\slserv.exe
O23 - Service: Windows Time Sync (wservtime) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\csrss.exe (file missing)

I've tried to install many latest versions of antivirus in order to eliminate it but in vain! My system crashes ...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 John_McKenna

John_McKenna

World Class Hairy Chest

• Members
  • 497 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:18 PM

Hi Eleni and welcome to Bleeping. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the long wait, we've been a little busy around here of late.

If you still need help with this, can I ask you to post a fresh log in THIS thread please as the state of play is likely to have changed by now.

Keeping Track of Your Topic
  • Please subscribe to this thread by clicking 'Track this topic' at the top of the thread.
  • Enable email notification to subscribed threads via your Bleeping My Control Panel above.
  • Keep ALL future replies in this thread please.

Want to fight back? Click HERE and learn how to remove spyware.

If I've helped you, please consider donating to the Multiple Sclerosis Society (UK)

#3 John_McKenna

John_McKenna

World Class Hairy Chest

• Members
  • 497 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:31 PM

Due to a lack of feedback, this thread will now be closed. If you need this topic reopened, please contact a member of the HJT Team and we will reopen it for you. Include the address of this thread in your request. If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Want to fight back? Click HERE and learn how to remove spyware.

If I've helped you, please consider donating to the Multiple Sclerosis Society (UK)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users