Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Oh My GOD.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gabzas331

gabzas331

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:13 AM

THREE MILES from where i am now a man has shot up 11 people. i'm not kidding, check the bbc news website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/10214661.stm

EDIT: Link added for ease of finding reference made. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:31 AM

Always try and supply a link.

It is terrible.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world...o-1225874757665

#3 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

• Banned
  • 868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 PM

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

What is sad is that this is common place here in the US. The weirdo's get so much media attention that they figure it's the way to get their 15 minutes of fame........

#4 thrillhouse

thrillhouse

• Members
  • 1,040 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:47 PM

How tragic, reminds me of the dc sniper. I live in Virginia and we had that and the Virginia Tech massacre within a few years, it hits harder when it is close to people you live near and know, but like DeathStalker was saying, happens all the time here. Ten people died on Virginia highways this memorial day weekend.

#5 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:30 AM

Not to Hijack the thread but only 10 deaths on VA highways is good for Memorial Day Weekend (in my opinion anyways), pray July 4th is as good to us.

That being said, I feel your loss as having to go through the DC Sniper Attacks, VT Shootings, and the I-40/I-81 shootings (literally drove right through that one).

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users