Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

OUTLOOK CHECK BEFORE SEND

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pierreau

pierreau

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 PM

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:32 AM

Hi All,

Does anyone have a trick for checking emails BEFORE they send?

Situation is this.. was sent an email from someone today that had about 120 email address in it as they used TO instead of BCC. Obviously a mistake on her part and she was very apologetic to everyone..

Is there a way I could capture a message with the following criteria..
Being sent by me, to a specific group or specific email addresses, where BCC is empty.. I'd want it to capture the email before it's sent so that it prompted the sender to check that they are using BCC when needed.

Alternatively, a prompt that says to check addresses carefully after SEND is hit...

Just something that stops the "send" and prompts the person to take a breath from the multiple things they are doing to THINK about that email they are sending..

This is possibly not the right forum, and I apologise if that is the case and would appreciate some guidance as to the best place to go or whether it is even worth spending time trying to do this as it is impossible.

regards

Papa D. :thumbsup:

Edit: Moved topic from Win 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users