Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Proyecto1.exe ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 servant80

servant80

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 06 October 2005 - 01:32 AM

Hello, I am soooo tired of this program on my computer along with rundll32.exe I have scoured the net and cannot find a good way to get rid of them. Everytime I try to install my anti-virus software, it automatically shuts it down!!! I have ended the processes of these programs, but they are obviously still on the hard drive as I cannot install my AV. please help me out with this problem. Thank you

Servant80

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 06 October 2005 - 01:47 AM

Have you tried to uninstall with cCleaner? Which AV are you trying to install?
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 stidyup

stidyup

• Members
  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:43 AM

BC on Proyecto1.exe

Symantec Security Response

If you think you are infected submit a hijackthis log here.

How to submit a hijackthis log

Download Hijackthis

Try running the following stand alone scanners from safe mode (Getting to safe-mode) Sysclean you'll also need the virus template file from here lpt***.zip remember to extract the contents of the zip file into the same folder as Sysclean.com

or

DrWeb CureIT

If your good with the command line also try Sophos Command Line scanner this command will scan all of your hdd's SAV32CLI.EXE -F -di -remove -dn -mbr -all -zip -p=avscanlog.txt and give you a log file to review afterwards.

Also try installing and running A2 Free and Ewido

I'd also run Spybot and Adaware

If your using Win2K/XP run adaware/spybot from "safe mode with command prompt"

At the C:\ prompt type the following:-

cd\
C:\progra~1\spybot~1\spybotsd.exe /autocheck /autofix
cd\
C:\progra~1\lavasoft\ad-awa~1\ad-aware.exe

#4 servant80

servant80
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:31 AM

I ran the Sysclean from normal mode, I will try safe mode in a bit here. I am trying to install Trendmicro PC-Cillin Internet Security 2005. I really want this garbage off my machine and am still having a hard time getting rid of it. The sysclean found a bunch of "viruses" when it went into its DOS looking menu and was scanning but the Cleans and Moves all failed :thumbsup: Any additional help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Servant80

#5 stidyup

stidyup

• Members
  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2005 - 01:45 PM

Try building UBCD4Win which will give you full read/write access to the drive, it will also stop anything from loading on the infected system while you clean it. Run the config tool first to update all the AV defs, before you create it.

Alternatively try Public Antivirus CD but it will need updating first.

#6 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:13 PM

If you have HSI and can get online try to install either Avast Home Edition or AVG Free Edition. Choose run instead of save when the download pops up. It may not work, or be what you want but both are excellent free full featured anti virus programs.
If it works you can always uninstall it and install your current AV software.
Just a thought.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users