Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zune 80GB errors.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dark_Arts_DA

Dark_Arts_DA

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:23 PM

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:34 AM

While I was here, I thought I'd ask you guys for some more additional help.

I just bought a Zune recently, factory refurbished, 80 gigs, and I'm trying to run it on Windows XP. My problem is, that, Zune software and hardware either wouldn't upgrade, or wouldn't sync at all.

I've tried multiple restarts, restores (for hardware), multiple uninstall then install processes, but keep ending up at the same square - my Zune hardware runs just fine, I can tell that much, but the software is a pain (version 3, i think?).

Here's a list of some of the errors...

C00D11B2 (This is when updates fail)
C00D124D (This is when the sync fails somewhere between 2 and 4 percent)
C00D11CD (Didn't occur as many times, so I don't remember when...)

and then there's this one about my internet connection I think... 8007043B (This isn't the entire code, there were a couple other characters before it...)

Like one person said in the forums at Zune, I am so good at restarts and restores that I can actually do it in my sleep... Also, I had issues with getting Windows Media Player as well, apparently, my Windows XP isn't legit. I bought the laptop off my mom 2 years ago, and she bought it off of someone else (The only real changes ever to my laptop were the new 2 gigs of RAM and virus removal from professional people), so I don't know when it turned "not legit" and I really don't feel like paying 199$ for genuine bollocks over the 120$ I paid for my Zune just so it can run properly.

P.S I really don't want to sell my Zune to be honest, it looks awesome, it's interface is amazing, and the buttons as well as the touch pad feel way better than my IPOD.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users