Jump to content
Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:19 PM
Posted 05 October 2005 - 06:20 PM
Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:17 PM
Posted 12 October 2005 - 12:41 PM
Try this direct link - ME Boot disk
We are here to help, so feel free to post any question that you have.
Edited by chance, 12 October 2005 - 12:45 PM.
Posted 12 October 2005 - 01:34 PM
To repair the file allocation table, follow these steps:
1. Restart your computer in DOS using the Windows Me Emergency Boot Disk (EBD).
2. At the command prompt type scandisk, and then press ENTER.
3. The following message appears:
The file allocation table FATs on the disk drive do not match. Scandisk has determined that copy 1 is the best copy. If you choose fix it, scandisk will replace copy 2 of FAT with copy 1.
4. Press Y to anwser Yes to the message.
5. Scandisk will replace your damaged FAT with the undamaged copy 1 of the FAT.
After Scandisk finishes repairing your hard disk, remove the Start up disk, and then restart your computer
Posted 12 October 2005 - 05:08 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users