Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I've ruined my wife's lap top. Help before she finds out.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jaxonchristopher

Jaxonchristopher

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 PM

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

Recently I hooked my wifes laptop up to the TV so I could watch ESPN3 games on it. I ran a CAT5 cable out to the living room because my wireless is so slow. I couldn't get the wireless to turn off once I plugged the cable (ok now I now you can do that on the keyboard stop laughing and help me) so I did something stuipid in the settings that has rendered the internet completely Kaput. It will still connect wirelessly but it says my PPOEEE is fornicating with my Wan or something. Please help me. My wife already sees ESPN as the root of all evil. This may push her over the edge.

I don't know anything about computers but I think I am supposed to include information like it runs windows Vista. It is a Dell Laptop. It is black.

I don't know what else to include but I can answer questions.

Jaxonchristopher

Edited by Jaxonchristopher, 30 May 2010 - 05:05 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users