Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows XP theme is no longer seen, along with no internet access whatsoever

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jack543

Jack543

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

First off I would like to congradulate this site for all of the great help you offer to all of us computer illiterate folks.

Recently, I had the same exact problem on my laptop as described by MrSnrub HERE, endless popups and not able to load any programs. I downloaded the files rigel said were good to in the same order that was said too. Malwarebytes was able to delete all malware files it found and after one more scan, nothing was found from the anti-malware software. Less than a day later I turned on my laptop and the windows XP theme was gone with only windows classic possible. In addition, I can no longer access the internet from both wired or wireless net. When I load up the Wireless Network Connection to look for networks in range it says,
"Windows cannot configure this wireless connection
If you have enabled another program to manage this wireless connection, use that software.
If you want windows to configure this wireless connection, start the Windows Zero Configuration (WZC) service. For niformation about starting the WZC service, see article 871122 in the Microsoft Knowledge Base on the microsoft.com Web site."

I am currently running Microsoft Windows XP, Service Pack 3

Thanks!

Since originally posting this I have ran a system restore previous to this problem which does nothing to fix it. I'm trying not too turn off and on the computer so I don't accidentially change something that I shouldn't or further the progression of the infection.
Thanks!

After doing some searching I figured out this was in the wrong thread sorry!
Can this please be moved into Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs?smile.gif

Thanks

DDS.txt log

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Dem Dem at 15:32:34.84 on Mon 05/31/2010
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.5512
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1014.629 [GMT -7:00]

AV: CA Anti-Virus Plus *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {6B98D35F-BB76-41C0-876B-A50645ED099A}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:WINDOWSsystem32svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:WINDOWSsystem32svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
C:Program FilesIntelWirelessBinEvtEng.exe
C:Program FilesIntelWirelessBinS24EvMon.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolsv.exe
C:Program FilesCASharedComponentsHIPSEngineUmxCfg.exe
C:Program FilesCASharedComponentsHIPSEngineUmxPol.exe
C:Program FilesCASharedComponentsHIPSEngineUmxAgent.exe
svchost.exe
C:Program FilesCommon FilesAppleMobile Device SupportbinAppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:Program FilesBonjourmDNSResponder.exe
C:Program FilesCACA Internet Security SuiteCA Anti-Virus Plusisafe.exe
C:Program FilesCACA Internet Security Suiteccschedulersvc.exe
C:Program FilesJavajre6binjqs.exe
C:Program FilesIntelWirelessBinRegSrvc.exe
C:WINDOWSSystem32svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:WINDOWSsystem32svchost.exe -k imgsvc
c:WINDOWSsystem32ZuneBusEnum.exe
C:WINDOWSExplorer.EXE
C:Program FilesCACA Internet Security SuiteccEvtMgr.exe
C:Program FilesCACA Internet Security Suiteccprovsp.exe
C:WINDOWSsystem32igfxtray.exe
C:WINDOWSsystem32igfxpers.exe
C:Program FilesCACA Internet Security Suitecasc.exe
C:Program FilesJavajre6binjusched.exe
C:Documents and SettingsDem DemMy DocumentsZuneLauncher.exe
C:Program FilesiTunesiTunesHelper.exe
C:Program FilesAdobeReader 9.0ReaderReader_sl.exe
C:Program FilesWindows LiveMessengermsnmsgr.exe
C:Program FilesiPodbiniPodService.exe
C:WINDOWSSystem32svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter
C:Documents and SettingsDem DemDesktopdds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uSearch Bar = hxxp://www.google.com/ie
uStart Page = hxxp://yahoo.com/
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride =
uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:program filescommon filesadobeacrobatactivexAcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:program filescommon filesmicrosoft sharedwindows liveWindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:program filesjavajre6binjp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:program filesjavajre6libdeployjqsiejqs_plugin.dll
uRun: [msnmsgr] "c:program fileswindows livemessengermsnmsgr.exe" /background
mRun: [PSQLLauncher] "c:program filesthinkvantage fingerprint softwarelauncher.exe" /startup
mRun: [igfxtray] c:windowssystem32igfxtray.exe
mRun: [igfxhkcmd] c:windowssystem32hkcmd.exe
mRun: [igfxpers] c:windowssystem32igfxpers.exe
mRun: [cctray] "c:program filescaca internet security suitecasc.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:program filesjavajre6binjusched.exe"
mRun: [Zune Launcher] "c:documents and settingsdem demmy documentsZuneLauncher.exe"
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:program filesquicktimeqttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:program filesitunesiTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:program filesadobereader 9.0readerReader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:program filescommon filesadobearm1.0AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [MSConfig] c:windowspchealthhelpctrbinariesMSConfig.exe /auto
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:progra~1micros~2office10EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%Network Diagnosticxpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:program filesmessengermsmsgs.exe
LSP: c:windowssystem32VetRedir.dll
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_16-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_16-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_16-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
Notify: PFW - UmxWnp.Dll
Notify: psfus - c:program filesthinkvantage fingerprint softwarepsqlpwd.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:windowssystem32WPDShServiceObj.dll
LSA: Notification Packages = scecli c:program filesthinkvantage fingerprint softwarepsqlpwd.dll

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:docume~1demdem~1applic~1mozillafirefoxprofilesxujwwzib.default
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.yahoo.com/
FF - component: c:documents and settingsdem demapplication datamozillafirefoxprofilesxujwwzib.defaultextensions{7b13ec3e-999a-4b70-b9cb-2617b8323822}componentsFFExternalAlert.dll
FF - component: c:documents and settingsdem demapplication datamozillafirefoxprofilesxujwwzib.defaultextensions{7b13ec3e-999a-4b70-b9cb-2617b8323822}componentsRadioWMPCore.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:windowsmicrosoft.netframeworkv3.5windows presentation foundationdotnetassistantextension

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefsall.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefssecurity-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefssecurity-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefssecurity-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefssecurity-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxgreprefssecurity-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:program filesmozilla firefoxdefaultspreffirefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 KmxAMRT;KmxAMRT;c:windowssystem32driversKmxAMRT.sys [2009-12-23 132088]
R0 KmxStart;KmxStart;c:windowssystem32driversKmxStart.sys [2009-6-8 108024]
R1 KmxAgent;KmxAgent;c:windowssystem32driversKmxAgent.sys [2009-12-23 78840]
R2 CAISafe;CAISafe;c:program filescaca internet security suiteca anti-virus plusisafe.exe [2010-2-13 212992]
R2 ccSchedulerSVC;CA Common Scheduler Service;c:program filescaca internet security suiteccschedulersvc.exe [2010-2-13 206160]
R2 smihlp;SMI Helper Driver (smihlp);c:program filesthinkvantage fingerprint softwaresmihlp.sys [2009-3-13 12560]
R2 UmxAgent;HIPS Event Manager;c:program filescasharedcomponentshipsengineUmxAgent.exe [2009-8-4 887288]
R2 UmxCfg;HIPS Configuration Interpreter;c:program filescasharedcomponentshipsengineUmxCfg.exe [2009-7-13 760664]
R2 UmxPol;HIPS Policy Manager;c:program filescasharedcomponentshipsengineUmxPol.exe [2009-7-27 227832]
R3 KmxCfg;KmxCfg;c:windowssystem32driversKmxCfg.sys [2009-9-30 239608]
S3 KmxAMVet;KmxAMVet;c:windowssystem32driversKmxAMVet.sys [2009-3-27 598656]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-05-31 22:30:10 0 ----a-w- c:documents and settingsdem demdefogger_reenable
2010-05-28 05:22:29 0 d-----w- c:windowssystem32wbemRepository
2010-05-25 09:02:05 0 d-----w- c:docume~1demdem~1applic~1Malwarebytes
2010-05-25 09:01:56 38224 ----a-w- c:windowssystem32driversmbamswissarmy.sys
2010-05-25 09:01:54 20952 ----a-w- c:windowssystem32driversmbam.sys
2010-05-25 09:01:54 0 d-----w- c:docume~1alluse~1applic~1Malwarebytes
2010-05-25 09:01:53 0 d-----w- c:program filesMalwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-05-15 14:28:23 664 ----a-w- c:windowssystem32d3d9caps.dat
2010-05-08 16:25:35 21504 -c--a-w- c:windowssystem32dllcachehidserv.dll
2010-05-08 16:25:35 21504 ----a-w- c:windowssystem32hidserv.dll
2010-05-08 16:25:27 12160 -c--a-w- c:windowssystem32dllcachemouhid.sys
2010-05-08 16:25:27 12160 ----a-w- c:windowssystem32driversmouhid.sys
2010-05-08 16:25:17 10368 -c--a-w- c:windowssystem32dllcachehidusb.sys
2010-05-08 16:25:17 10368 ----a-w- c:windowssystem32drivershidusb.sys

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-03-25 19:40:00 17536 ----a-w- c:docume~1demdem~1applic~1GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2010-03-09 11:09:18 430080 ----a-w- c:windowssystem32vbscript.dll

============= FINISH: 15:33:31.64 ===============

Sorry for bumping this but when it was moved I got moved to the 15th page, so I wasn't sure if it would get lost or not...I've also uploaded the Attach and Ark files

Thanks

EDIT: Posts merged ~BP

Attached Files

Edited by Budapest, 31 May 2010 - 07:20 PM.
Moved from AII ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:33 PM

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:17 PM

Hello, Jack543
Welcome to the Bleeping Computer Forums. My name is Thomas (Tom is fine), and I will be helping you fixing your problems.

If you do not make a reply in 4-5 days, we will have to close your topic.

You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favourites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic. The topics you are tracking can be found here.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
  • Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools. Doing so could cause changes to the directions I have to give you and prolong the time required. Further more, you should not be taking any advice relating to this computer from any other source throughout the course of this fix.
  • If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
  • Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean". We do not want to clean you part-way, only to have the system re-infect itself.
  • Please reply using the button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
  • Old topics are closed after 3 days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5 days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just post back here so that we know you're still here.
  • Please set your system to show all files.
    Click Start, open My Computer, select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
    Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, select Show hidden files and folders.
    Uncheck: Hide file extensions for known file types
    Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
    Click Yes to confirm.

Please go here and have a look how you can disable your security software.

Download Combofix from any of the links below but rename it to before saving it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Double click on the renamed Combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
    When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper

If you need help, see this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

If I've not posted back within 48 hrs., feel free to send a PM with your topic link. Thank you!

If I have helped you then please consider donating to continue the fight against malware Posted Image

#3 Jack543

Jack543
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:27 AM

Windows XP theme is restored and my wireless internet connection is showing its currently connected, but I can not access the internet. I did restart the computer like the Combofix tutorial said too and still no internet access, although now the computer is ALOT better than before!

Attached is the log file for Combofix

THANKS TOM!

Attached Files

Edited by Jack543, 01 June 2010 - 12:28 AM.

#4 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:29 AM

Hi,

1. Close any open browsers.

2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

3. Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:

DDS::
uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555

Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe

When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.

Please go to start >> run and type

ipconfig /flushdns

and hit enter. Reboot.

Are you able to access the internet now?
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

If I've not posted back within 48 hrs., feel free to send a PM with your topic link. Thank you!

If I have helped you then please consider donating to continue the fight against malware Posted Image

#5 Jack543

Jack543
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

Thanks for your reponse again Tom, and sorry for my delayed one. I still have no internet access and attached is the new updated combofix file....Sorry this is such a problem:(

Attached Files

#6 Jack543

Jack543
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:29 PM

I am now sending this message from my laptop!:D After changing some settings to my wireless internet, one of the options worked when I checked it:)
I double clicked my wireless internet icon
Clicked properties
Clicked on the advanced tab
And checked: allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection
If this is fine to leave checked then thank you for all of your help:D

Looking forward to your reply

#7 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

Hi,

Please don't attach the logfiles from now on, just post it in the thread smile.gif

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  • Check
  • Click the button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check
  • Push the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push
  • Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the button.
  • Push
A log file will be saved here: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt

1. Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  2. Save it to your desktop.
  3. Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  4. Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    nvstor32.sys
    ahcix86s.sys
    nvrd32.sys
    symmpi.sys
    adp3132.sys
    mv61xx.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemdrive%\*.sys /90 /md5
  5. Push the Quick Scan button.
  6. Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:44 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.
If you need this topic reopened, please PM a staff member and we will reopen it for you (include the address of this thread in your request). This applies to the original topic starter only. Everyone else with similar problems, please start a new topic.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users