Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Website Redirect + Missing Desktop shortcuts?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ckujawa

Ckujawa

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:59 PM

I have had this google/bing redirect problem for about a month. I downloaded Malwarebytes and use it everyday but it is not picking up the problem. Then I read about how it might be a host problem so I went in that folder and deleted another line that was not attached to my local host. The problem still occured. However, recently my desktop shortcuts have been disappearing, and my volume has been turning it self off. Sometimes when I log on my settings have changed to default and my background is gone. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance

-Calvin K

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users