Sorry for the delayed response but staff members are all volunteers
who assist other members as well as you when time permits
. Unfortunatley, this means sometimes a topic thread will get overlooked when requests for assistance get backed up.
Please follow these instructions: How to remove the TDSS, TDL3 rootkit using TDSSKiller
If that does not work, then download Norman TDSS Cleaner
and save to your Desktop.
- Double-click on Norman_TDSS_Cleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Read the agreement and click Accept.
- When the program window opens, click Start scan.
- After the scan has finished, a log file named NFix_date_time (i.e. NFix_2009-06-22_07-08-56.log) will be created on your desktop with the results.
- Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.