Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

informative video I discovered on youtube

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:08:59 PM

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:23 PM

Hi guys,
I just thought that all staff as well as regular members, trainees, and viewers as well would like to see this. This is a video done by Matt Rizos from the site www.remove-malware.com. He is funny, informative, and he never ceases to make me laugh. Follow him on twitter, or you can view his youtube channel of various product reviews, defense techniques, as well as solutions to common misconceptions. This video is one example of a solution to a very common misconception. Here he shows us how to clean patching viruses with live bootable solutions. Not only that, but also, you can see a variety of other things that he finds helpful as protection methods. Follow this link to watch:

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

:thumbsup: chromebuster to B/C. It was long but taught a lot. Thanks.

#3 chromebuster

chromebuster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:08:59 PM

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

No problem. I'm always researching these type of things, and if I find anything else that seems relevant here, I'll post it for all to see.

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users