Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ie setup.exe

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ptts17

ptts17

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:30 AM

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:20 AM

when i download internet explore 8 the message i get is (the procedure entry point :SHREGGETVALUEW COULD NOT BE LOCATED IN THE DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY SHLWAAPI.DLL.
could you good people assist in this matter. Thanks!

ps the work you guy's and girls do is invaluable to us no nothings!Cheers! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Deleted duplicate post ~ Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 28 May 2010 - 10:02 AM.

J.F.PITTS

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:08:30 PM

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:57 AM

Hello ptts17. You posted the same message here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic319822.html

It's much better to keep discussion of issues in one topic. This will avoid confusion for you and anyone helping you.

Moderators will be informed of the duplicate post, and one of them will be removed.

#3 ptts17

ptts17
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:30 AM

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:54 AM

I appoligise!!!
J.F.PITTS

#4 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 AM

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

What version of Internet Explorer did you previously have on your machine, and is your machine fully updated?

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,723 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 PM

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

Check Event Viewer for a corresponding error, at approximately the same time.

The error message you posted isn't very specific when it comes to cause/resolution.

Are you sure that you posted the error exactly as it appears onscreen? Spelling is important.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users