Win VHP 32, v 6.0.6002 SP2, build 6002, WMP v 11.0.6002.18111
(2) newish HP laptops, same CS & WMP v.ís, both recently reformated, all working fine.
1. WMP services & processes stopped,
2. Media Player folder removed fr C:\User\....\Local\Microsoft\.
3. Library of 70GB, 4k folders, 27k files stored on ext. HD, consistently after deleting & rebuilding the Library several folders will not be added,
folders, all music with album art.
4. The individual music files do play when selected individualy from Win Explrer.
5. I am only concerned with a audio library.
I am thinking there must be some kind of attribute on the folders but from what I see they are exactly the same.
Help please. I have removed and rebuilt the libraries to the same results at least 10 times getting the same results.
Any help will be responded to and thanks ahead of time for any efforts on my behalf.