Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Calendar appointments

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Richard-4137

Richard-4137

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 PM

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:54 PM

Where does Windows Calendar store the appointments I have put in? I need to transfer them to another userID on the same computer.

Is there a way to add US national and Christian holidays, without doing them manually?

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Richard-4137

Richard-4137
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:06 AM

bump

#3 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,486 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:27 AM

Hi,

Go here: C:\Users\loginname\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Calendar\Calendars Replace loginname with the name of the user account you are using. :huh:
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#4 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,486 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:31 AM

and for the Holidays do the following:

Visit this page:

http://icalshare.com/index.php?topic=holidays&page=16

Download the .ICS file for the US Holiday calendar that suits you.

Open Windows Calendar, go to 'File|Import', select your calendar, click the Browse button, navigate to the .ICS you downloaded, snd click OK.

Quoted from: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums...72-0c89f9968d44
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#5 Richard-4137

Richard-4137
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:38 AM

Thanks, y'all! Both answers worked.
:huh:

I had to subscribe to the holiday calendar instead of downloading it, but it works.

#6 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,486 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:59 AM

Yeah I figured it was either download it or subscribe. I am glad to have been able to help you! :huh:
sigcomp.png 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users