Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help to read combfix

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 convairb36

convairb36

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

Hi every one I'm convairb36 and sure you guys are here. this is whats going on.cloned hard drive from IDE to SATA. be for when IDE was C drive never had problem with PC coming out of stand by.I changed boot start up to IDE and it began to have the same problem.Switched back to SATA for space slowly system began to slow down.No pop ups or more processes running or CPU usage do see more memory being used than norm.tried looking in msconfig nothing out of order.ran Norton 360 2010 nothing.liveone scan nothing.would like to try this.P.s. hard drive has past manufachers drive tests.My system is an ASUS AN8-SLI premium AMD 4600x2=4.8 gb. three gigs of DDR400. Nvidia 256mb PCIE 7900 GS thermal take 680w power supply.Drives are well defragged and clean.Would really like some help with this one.convairb36.thanks to every one.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:42 PM

Hello, I take it you have already run combFix. So it would be best to post it and these logs in the proper forum for that..

Please go here....
Preparation Guide ,do steps 6 - 9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9 which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
Include the CombFix log you have.
Let me know if that went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users