Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

laptop with vista contantly reboots

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 goldeeneyes

goldeeneyes

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 AM

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:29 PM

Several weeks ago, I finally got my laptop running well for longer that 5 minutes. I had had McAffee free version installed, and I deleted it. I decided to download the updates I had been missing, and now my computer will not boot. It turns, says that it was shut down unexpectedly...which mode should it be in. and then it begins and suddenly shuts down, restarts and we are back at the beginning. I have tried my Toshiba Recovery and Applications/Drivers CD that came with the computer, but I can't remember which button to push, so nothing happens. Please help me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users