Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I can't remove Live security suite -virus! SOMEONE HELP ME !

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ellukilp

ellukilp

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 AM

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:20 AM

Someone please help me!
I have Live security suite virus on my conputer and I have huge broblem how to remove it.
I tried to remove it like this
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...-security-suite
But I couldn't because my computer don't run programs. When I try to run it, it always says that I don't have license to run it. And It always did same with other programs Like CCleaner and everything.
I don't know what to do with that Virus and I'd be soooo happy if someone could help me with this broblem!

Thank to you all! ( And I so sorry if my english is horrible! :DD )

EDIT: Moved from Vista to more appropriate Am I Infected ~ Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 26 May 2010 - 11:42 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ellukilp

ellukilp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:39 AM

Please someone help me! I don't know what to do!

#3 ellukilp

ellukilp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:13 AM

Can someone help me!
My computer has a live security suite virus. I tried to remove it from this link

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...-security-suite

according to the instructions, but I can launch programs, which could remove it.

When I try to start the program comes a message which says that I do not use the program opening the. Nor can I start a few other programs such as CCleaner.

I also tried to restore the system but the virus does not do it either.
I would be really happy if someone could advise how I can remove the program!

Thanks you!

I have a Microsoft operating system Windows Live.

Edited by ellukilp, 27 May 2010 - 07:15 AM.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

If you get a message that rkill is an infection, do not be concerned. This message is just a fake warning given by Live Security Suite when it terminates programs that may potentially remove it. If you run into these infections warnings that close Rkill, a trick is to leave the warning on the screen and then run Rkill again. By not closing the warning, this typically will allow you to bypass the malware trying to protect itself so that rkill can terminate Live Security Suite . So, please try running Rkill until the malware is no longer running. You will then be able to proceed with the rest of the guide. If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe or eXplorer.exe, which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 ellukilp

ellukilp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:52 PM

I tried to delete the program, the advice of way, but the virus does not appear to enter the program, press the icon again, as I have removed your warning.
I tried to open two similar folders and open the program on elsewhere, but this again gives a warning. Should I might open my computer in safe mode for this to work?
Thank you very much for your help!

ps. I turned to this text, google translator from Finnish to English, so it may be annoying to read: D

Edit: tried to launch the program in Safe Mode. This still does not work.

Edited by ellukilp, 27 May 2010 - 01:14 PM.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:34 PM

Hello Sorry I cannot speak Finnish to you.

i will try to type simple so translator can be easier.

Try to fix Safe mode.
Then use it to run tools.

Let us see if we can get Safe mode to run.

Please download and run SafeBootKeyRepair.exe.

Once it has completed, please try booting into Safe Mode with Networking

the with Networking will allow you to use the internet in safe mode and download tools.

Onnea !!
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 ellukilp

ellukilp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:25 AM

argh, I can not produce to carry out the program. Apparently the virus to prevent any programs to function.
Only firefoz mozilla, etc programs work, even if you use Safe Mode.
this is so frustrating ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users