Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.



  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TheEgg


  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Local time:10:49 PM

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:57 PM

I don't know why, but whenever I see FL OZ on something, I think "Floral Ounce" to myself. Then I say no, wait. Fluid Ounce. Glad I didn't say that out loud.

I don't know why I think that. So I googled "Floral Ounce" and there seems to be a few results out there for it. The results are inconclusive though. Is this really a word that I heard somewhere?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users