Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

FedoraCore 4 (4 CDs into 1 DVD)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Futs

Futs

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:45 AM

Has anyone done this before, or tried atleast.
I was browsing the net and found a guide on Suse, not too sure on just what to copy over and which files need not be replaced but just updated.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm gonne try with a re-writable dvd and see where things end up *thumbs crossed*
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Storm Rider

Storm Rider

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:23 PM

You can download the dvd iso here.
ftp://mirrors.hpcf.upr.edu/pub/Mirrors/re...com/4/i386/iso/

#3 Futs

Futs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 05 November 2005 - 05:42 AM

a reply yay, not that I don't wanne download the DVD bandwith is scarce and expensive in SA.
Just thought it possible since I have the 4 CDs, problem is compiling them into one DVD ISO and then burning them doesn't work.

Thanx anyway, will prob get it in from my friend when he downloads it
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users