Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus Soft Removal issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Metzgirl

Metzgirl

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 AM

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:01 PM

I had the Antivirus Soft Malware on my home computer. I followed the handy guide for removal as best I could. I could not start safemode, but I got the Rkill thing on the computer via jump drive, updated Malware Bytes the same way, and ran SuperAntiSpyware and MalWare Bytes before restarting. It came back up fine the first time. I then cleared the proxy server box and attempted to access the internet, but the wireless IP was wiped and couldn't reconfigure itself. I then restarted the computer and got the green screen of death:

"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:
Check to make sure any new hardware or software is proper installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.
If problems continues, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or sofware. Disable BIOS memeory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

***Stop: 0x00000050 (0xA3C4D10F, 0x00000000, 0x895439D3, 0x00000000)"

I have not added any hardware or software other than Malware Bytes and the Rkill programs. Please Help!

Thank you in advance!
Kim

Edited by Budapest, 25 May 2010 - 07:33 PM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users