Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What is Wrong ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Trickdaddy1959

Trickdaddy1959

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 PM

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:39 AM

I have a Compaq laptop It has a2200+ AMD 512 of ram . The Processor runs @519 mb ran shows 197mb.whats wrong ? I reinstalled twice ???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thedon57

thedon57

• Members
  • 286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 PM

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:03 PM

Hi is that 512 GB if it is what makes you think something is wrong is your laptop slowing please submit more info
Now installed Microsoft Security Essencials on my Tower with Windows Home Premium 32bit and Toshiba Satellite Pro Laptop with Windows Home Premium 64bit

#3 Trickdaddy1959

Trickdaddy1959
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

Hi is that 512 GB if it is what makes you think something is wrong is your laptop slowing please submit more info

According to AMD it should run @ about 1785 on the processor.

#4 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,457 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 PM

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:06 PM

Ok first do you have 512 Megabytes of ram or some other amount because it is not humanly possible to have 512 GB of ram also are you saying windows says you only have 197 MB of ram?

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

#5 Trickdaddy1959

Trickdaddy1959
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:10 PM

Ok first do you have 512 Megabytes of ram or some other amount because it is not humanly possible to have 512 GB of ram also are you saying windows says you only have 197 MB of ram?

YES i'm sorry.

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,250 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:22 PM

Why did you reinstall...or attempt to reinstall...twice?

What was wrong that dictated such attempts?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users