Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

rundll32!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ben

Ben

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 PM

Posted 11 May 2004 - 11:07 PM

Whenever i shut down windows(XP) I always have to manually shut down rundll32 why do you think this is?? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 magicmunchkin

magicmunchkin

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2004 - 10:33 AM

hi,
One thing you can try is a disk check. Open "my computer" right click on your hard drive,go to properties.click tools, click the button"check now" make sure you check both boxes then click start. You will get a message saying that it cannot check the disk until you restart your computer. click "yes" when it askes to schedule a check on the next bootup. On your next bootup let windows check for problems and try and fix them. Hopefully it will fix this one.

Let me know how it goes
Magic
Have a Great Day!!!

#3 Ben

Ben
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2004 - 06:04 PM

Ya thanks alot i got the problem fixed. :thumbsup: