Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm not sure who I am...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zasheet

zasheet

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 AM

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:18 PM

Hello,

I can't really say I am new here, since I have been using this site since last summer. But seeing as I have using you as a reference for that long and have found many answers to my computer related issues <the other issues require a shrink> I figure it is time I join up and introduce myself.

I go by Sparks and my first name is irrelevant seeing as there are so many of them around. I have been a repair tech in small computer repair shops in west central Minnesota and Central Wisconsin for about 8 years. I like to think I know what I am doing, but I have been wrong before.

A couple years ago I went to college to get a AA in computer science thinking I would be happy to make more money, but found myself back in a computer shop again. My favorite quote: Find something you enjoy and you will never work a day in your life. So I get payed to play. okay, so I will never make as much of a football player, but they don't get to play with electricity and randomly shock themselves, nor do they get to play with other people's toys. I guess I am easily amused.

point of it all, This site and the utilities found here have helped many times, so I figured I would sign up.

:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 AM

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:50 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users