Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello all at bleepingcompuer.com

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 andcas7

andcas7

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

Hello everyone,

I am a CIS student working and studying part time.

I have been using windows PCs since I was 10 or 11 so for about 10 years I have been troubleshooting from minor problems to more complicated malware infections on my own PC or in most cases friends or coworkers' PCs who turn to me for help before they have to lay down an arm and a leg for a virus/spyware repair.

I do like to google and search for hours for answers before posting in a forum myself, and whenever I find a solution I like to post it whenever available.

I hope time allows me to not only come here for help but to help out in any way I can, and I want to thank everyone in advance for the time members put in here to help others out.

I do like playing PC games and still play Age of empires II every once in a while along with other newer games :thumbsup: PC games are the reason I made computers a hobby.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

Hello andcas7 and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Please take a few moments to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the forum works.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There is a lot of very useful information there.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users