Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

why wont my desktop sell????

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gamer4200

Gamer4200

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:52 AM

ive had this gaming pc on ebay for 2 months the first month it was $800 the second month I lowered it to $700 obo and its a fast pc with $1500 stuck into it over the last year and half, so can you tell me why no one is buying this? one guy told me its because the case is to plain, but let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...IT#ht_500wt_947

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nosignal

nosignal

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

Dislcaimer: I'm not an incredibly computer savy person, so don't take what I say as fact at all.
That being said, I'm not saying it's a bad computer at all. The processor speed is pretty high out of the computers I've seen. I think the hard drive size and the memory play the most part in it. I'm in the market for a new computer, and that is the point that turned me away from your computer. Again, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anyting. I just wanted to share my viewpoint.

#3 Gamer4200

Gamer4200
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

well I have a 1 TB seagate barracuda but I don't have anything big enough to backup my HD, my 1Tb is actually full and I don't have anywhere to put it. But i could include this if it really would help.

#4 Gamer4200

Gamer4200
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:22 AM

new listing of desktop

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...IT#ht_500wt_947

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users